The mission of the Merlin House
- Raising young people’s interest in scientific, IT and technical professions, development, creating and shaping the necessary way of thinking.
- Beside the knowledge necessary to meet school requirements, acquiring and supplementing skills and techniques also usable in everyday life.
- Presenting the relations between natural sciences so that the students can recognize the basic connections and are able to apply them in practice.
- Utilizing the potential in playful education (gamification) more efficiently to make young people willing to learn and attain the necessary knowledge in a creative and entertaining way.
- Recognizing, improving and shaping the main strengths and skills of students.
- Possibly eliminating school disadvantages, improving grades, supporting the preparation for further education and entrance examinations.